Sunday, February 26, 2012

CST's 2012 Oscar Predictions

Of course, this is pretty much who I think should win.

Best Picture: The Help

Best Director:  Martin Scorsese (Hugo)

Best Actor: George Clooney (The Descendents)

Best Actress:  Viola Davis (The Help)

Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer (The Help) or Jessica Chastain (The Help)

Best Supporting Actor: Max Von Sydow (Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)

Well, those are my hopes and predictions.  We will see how correct I am tonight.

Thank you and see you at the next blog.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I got one right. However, I am happy to see Meryl win Best Actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. FameProject

    ReplyDelete